Whitebark Stream i love what i can’t see
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kaori is in the background and able to be skipped until/unless directly mentioned! ^^

Ever the light sleeper, the adventures of the hatchlings were not unnoticed. Kaori awoke first to the wriggling of Kiyoshi as he maneuvered himself away to bask in the light, a smile drawn across her lips whilst she observed; she could think of nothing better than a young dragon taking in the warmth of the sun—she almost moved to join him but, after careful consideration, decided against it. Time alone, to develop their independence, was important, and the young mother did not wish to infringe upon that.

Stretched out within the den, she kept her head rested on her paws, gaze trailing after the curious Toshi when he awoke; both boys were trapped in the darkness no longer, set free by the opening of their eyes. She was curious to see what they may do with this new gift—it was only when she heard the sounds of others outside and smelled the two females that she grew more cautious. Sitting up, the dragoness remained attentive, watching her hatchlings as they investigated. She did not feel uneasy about the situation and did not see any reason to involve herself—not yet, that is.
Messages In This Thread
i love what i can’t see - by Toshi - April 14, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: i love what i can’t see - by Chai - April 14, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: i love what i can’t see - by Minnow - April 14, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: i love what i can’t see - by Kiyoshi - April 14, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: i love what i can’t see - by Kaori - April 18, 2020, 10:01 PM