Whitebark Stream when my lips say your name
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
He was in his usual spot, keeping an eye on the opening of the den and wondering for the millionth time what his children looked like. Soon, they would be old enough that they started venturing from the den, and then what? Would Grezig still keep him from them? He had no idea what to expect, and honestly, with how mad she was, he had kind of settled on the worst possible outcome. 

As if his thoughts had summoned the pup to the front of the den, his gaze caught the flash of the sun as it beamed off of black fur. A tiny dark child stood there, peaking out to the real world for what he was pretty sure was the first time. He wanted to know more about the pup. He wanted draw in their scent and commit it to memory. He wanted to spend the afternoon playing with them until they fell sleep in the fur of his chest like his other children had done. Without thinking, Kavik trotted forward but immediately halted when he realized how close he now was to the entrance. He sat and watched the pup from his closer vantage point, fighting the urge to coax them out. He didn't want to give their mother more reasons to be angry with him.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
when my lips say your name - by Rosewood - April 14, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: when my lips say your name - by RIP Kavik - April 14, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: when my lips say your name - by Rosewood - April 14, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: when my lips say your name - by RIP Kavik - April 15, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: when my lips say your name - by Rosewood - April 15, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: when my lips say your name - by RIP Kavik - April 15, 2020, 12:31 AM
RE: when my lips say your name - by Rosewood - April 15, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: when my lips say your name - by RIP Kavik - April 15, 2020, 12:54 AM
RE: when my lips say your name - by Rosewood - April 15, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: when my lips say your name - by RIP Kavik - April 17, 2020, 02:20 PM