Whitebark Stream when my lips say your name
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
His eyes had been glued to the pup, and so he saw the second they saw him. He stared back, curious about what the child would do next. By the way they moved back a few steps into the den, It seemed they were nervous, understandably so; it didn't make the fact that he was a stranger to his own children hurt any less. Before he could fall too far down that dark hole, the pup was at the entrance once more, and then they stepped out fully. They quietly babbled something and moved to the ground. Kavik reclined on the ground too, hoping to show his child that he meant no harm. He wasn't sure he'd get more than a few minutes to watch the pup, so he studied everything about them—the fluffy mess of dark fur and the lighter shade on the stomach he could now see. He sniffed the air and was able to lock onto the faintest hint of what his child smelled like. They smelled like Grezig and milk and moist earth. He drew in the air again and again. He wanted to remember the scent later when he was alone again, watching the den and wondering about his children.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
when my lips say your name - by Rosewood - April 14, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: when my lips say your name - by RIP Kavik - April 14, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: when my lips say your name - by Rosewood - April 14, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: when my lips say your name - by RIP Kavik - April 15, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: when my lips say your name - by Rosewood - April 15, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: when my lips say your name - by RIP Kavik - April 15, 2020, 12:31 AM
RE: when my lips say your name - by Rosewood - April 15, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: when my lips say your name - by RIP Kavik - April 15, 2020, 12:54 AM
RE: when my lips say your name - by Rosewood - April 15, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: when my lips say your name - by RIP Kavik - April 17, 2020, 02:20 PM