Whitefish River but that's not where mine lives.
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Sorry for the delay on this one!

That's exciting! And sounds complicated and tough for someone like him, but he supposed, they held the whole vale within the mountains so perhaps not... with the mountains marking their borders on their own, it would make it pretty obvious for him to know what was and wasn't their land. Anything interesting found yet? He couldn't imagine all the pretty things they could find in such a place and obviously he wasn't wise on how little time she had spent at home just yet.

It's been good here too! He chirped, despite some heartache but those were personal matters not to be shared with anyone outside of him and Ira, Hiero was not one to share such things with everyone it not anyone at all. Yes, this is it. The river is where Kaistleoki had originally called home, and an earthquake had him evacuate - so now we are back. I joined while they were in the plains, so this is all still new to me.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
but that's not where mine lives. - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 21, 2020, 08:17 PM
RE: but that's not where mine lives. - by Hieronymous - May 12, 2020, 01:28 PM