Whitebark Stream 'Cause I told you my level of concern
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
All Welcome 
@Alsek @Pele
@Grezig is welcome too <3

He dropped the pair of voles outside the opening of the den and plopped down. The food was for Grezig, and he figured she would scent it or be out sometime soon for another reason. In the meantime, he wanted to spend time with the children. He had missed out on enough time with them and was eager to make up for that. The den was dark when looking in from the outside where the sun occasionally peaked around the clouds. He couldn't really tell where they were or what they were doing. He released a few small chuffs, hoping to get their attention and draw them out. They were old enough now that they could move around on shaky legs. He had confidence that they could at least make it to where he was perched in the entrance of the den. He released a few more chuffs before falling silent. He placed his head on his paws then and waited, ears listening intently for the sounds of tiny paws against the soft ground of the den.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
'Cause I told you my level of concern - by RIP Kavik - April 24, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Rosewood - April 24, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: 'Cause I told you my level of concern - by Rosewood - April 29, 2020, 07:02 PM