Northstar Vale Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

The samurai was suddenly swallowed by an anger he had never experienced, a jealous green monster absorbed the gentle samurai. “Takeshi must be happy. He finally has his betrothed by his side.” The words came forth before he could properly think them through, something very unlike him. But he could not help it. After being with him, after saying the things that she had said, Reiko betrayed him. Waltzing into the waiting arms of someone he thought she hated.

He took a moment, his head rising from it lowered position. Yuudai fixed her with his lavender gaze. “Perhaps we were wrong.” His voice was barely more than a whisper, but they could be easily heard from their distance. “Or perhaps we were both fooled.” He believed in what he told her, love is never wrong…so where did that leave them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 06:03 PM