Northstar Vale Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

“Rei!” Yuu called softly as she collapsed in on herself, he was quickly by her side. Hoping she wouldn’t reject his presence. The shame was quick to follow his previous concern. His lips pursed, and he diverted his eyes in embarrassment. “I…” Yuudai gave a long sigh. “I-I didn’t know what to think Reiko.” He had stumbled on the clearing where Shi and Reiko had consummated their mateship, their scent so strongly intermingled that Yuudai could not mistake what had happened. But know he could see that he may have come to the wrong conclusion. She hadn’t come right out and said anything, but Yuudai could tell that something was amiss.

Clearly, he had failed. The crushing realization nearly brought him to collapse alongside her. But her held his stance. What should he say to her? He wasn’t sure there was anything he could say that would fix this… fix them. Sorry didn’t seem to cut it. Because an apology wasn’t what was needed. “I’m gonna kill him.” Yuudai whispered, all of his frustration and anger finally settling on appropriate target.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 09:42 PM