Northstar Vale Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

Her recoil was so sudden that Yuudai jumped, taking a hasty step back as if he had been burnt. Rei had never reacted to him in such a way. There was a pause between them before she spoke again. She spoke logically, methodically, she had obviously thought of it. But she hadn’t thought of it as Reiko, she had thought of it as an Empress. But as Yuu processed what she said, he found he didn’t care if killing him would fix it or not. All he knew was that he had hurt Rei, he had hurt the woman he loved. For him that was enough to warrant his death.

Hiromi. Finally it came full circle. He had known their coupling would be a mistake, his brain had told him as such. But his heart, hir heart could not agree. Despite knowing it to be wrong, Yuudai couldn’t not fully understand why it didn’t feel wrong. His features softened slowly. “You’ve never been alone Rei. You have a whole pack who would help you raise them.” Of course that didn’t make up for growing up without a father, but Yuu had grown under the watchful eye of a single mother. “I turned out alright didn’t I?” He tried, vainly, to catch a smile his own lips turning up as he referred to his deceased mother. “Do you honestly think Hiromi and I would let anything happen to them?” Surely they would already be surrogate parents to the little tikes regardless of Takeshi.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tonight I feel like a shooting star, but I hope my shine will last much longer - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 10:15 PM