Sun Mote Copse aahh! stoooop! i could've dropped my croissant!
82 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

Her mouth hurt somethin' fierce. 

It made her a bit more ornery and chompy than usual. Moms and dads paws, or their ankles, were typically the first thing she'd go for until they managed to successfully distract her with something else to put in her mouth. That was an art, though, that took several days to accomplish. Woe to the stranger she might start to chew on (which she certainly would once her mouth began to bother her). 

It interfered with her ability to sleep very long. It made her all the more fussy, but it was when she was loud that all was well in the world. Only when she was quiet was it clear that she had acquired a target to gnaw on. 

This morning, she felt okay to start. Q was in good enough spirits to trot out into the open air and sniff the sky and even take a wee while the wind tossed her hair about. Her tail even waved for a minute as she thought about it being a good day... when her gums again began to throb somethin' fierce. Q stood there, her facial expression shifting between confounded and vexed. It was easy for a child to forget about pain when it was gone, but she was remembering now this sore feeling. AGHGAGHAGNJA, she babbled with frustration, her features shifting to a morose pout as she swatted at a poor, innocent weed. AHBAHEEAHBA! translated roughly to: this effing sucks, who signed me up for this, I am not into it.
Messages In This Thread
aahh! stoooop! i could've dropped my croissant! - by Quetzal - May 05, 2020, 12:50 PM