Seaside Moors for by my side you put on
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
time had slithered by as unabashedly as ever since tundra had pledged her life to the grinning, mettlesome sea. a great deal of difficulty had accompanied such a transition and being a creature of such solitary nature, she had opted to linger in what shadows she could find in this undressed land for the duration of adjustment. whether it take the form of restless paws dancing along the border or equally wired eyes glaring daggers at the sneering roll of water giggling back; it took a long time to get used to feeling so naked. but just under a moon had passed and the days were no longer accompanied by such fitful itches as she strode across the shivering moors. 

she recognised the woman despite their lack of familiarity but rusalka was a relatively small pack and so it was no difficult task to discover who exactly held the power here. especially considering that she had rosencrantz for help, the briefest hints of a smile pass across charcoal lips as she inhales the sharp breeze; ignoring the way it hugged tightly at her curves with no trees to hinder its sharp progression. she knew too that this woman had had pups shortly after her arrival yet being nothing above a stranger, tundra had suspected it would be better that she wouldn't poke around and well....she had no wish to. even now she felt that twist in her gut, her mind hissing at this invisible enemy as anxiety lifted its curious head. growing fond of rowan had helped her somewhat battle the trepidation that crooned cruel whispers into her ears at the thought of pups but he'd disappeared and she'd done nothing- she swallows hastily against the wave, forcing it back as features remain delightfully impassive whilst she steps towards the sunkissed woman. tenebrous eyes cast off across the moors as she murmurs a quiet "i'm sorry i hope i'm not disturbing you" acknowledging her rather relaxed demeanour amongst the protective clutch of heather.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - May 08, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - May 09, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - May 15, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - May 26, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - June 14, 2020, 01:41 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - June 27, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - June 28, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - July 24, 2020, 07:57 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - July 28, 2020, 01:39 PM