Seaside Moors for by my side you put on
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
a shiver at the touch of such a zealous declaration, drawn in by the predatory tilt to charcoal lips as ink pressed eyes pool across her tanned figure. hungered by budding curiosity growing stronger with each unique syllable to spill from her jaws. it is, in fact, envy that takes a stab within as she admires the fervent queen before her. the words indeed make stark sense and yet tundra shies from them, letting eyes be captured by the distant lustre of the sea's sprightly surface once more. of course it is marvelous and awe lingers for her brazen sovereignty, like the moon and the sun she is eternal and untouchable. just the smell of air feeding off of her power is euphoric and so yes, tundra understands the trilling tug of her humming voice. the want to reside at her doorstep to marvel and feed on her potency.

yet tundra remains unsettled, on edge at the fact that they are but as substantial as a thinly veined leaf to that superior body of force. "she is indeed magnificentshe agrees, gaze flashing back to the beta as a mused sigh huffs fort with a small shake of her head "and yet still i find myself unable to wholly indulge in that wonder. perhaps it is cowardly of me, a lack of trust for what cannot be controlled when we ourselves are so delicatetracing a paw idly through twisting blades of wispy grass, she does add with a smile "but yes, i can share that drive, that aspiration"
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - May 08, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - May 09, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - May 15, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - May 26, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - June 14, 2020, 01:41 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - June 27, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - June 28, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Tundra - July 24, 2020, 07:57 AM
RE: for by my side you put on - by Erzulie - July 28, 2020, 01:39 PM