Stavanger Bay Escape
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
buoyant grin returns his exclamation, tail sweeping past her haunches energetically as the distance is closed by both of their ebullient steps. he looked well, as if the proximity to the lustrous sea he so marvelled at sparked radiance within him. her lissom figure halts only when they reach other, the swish of her plume continuing as a soft laugh trills forth. "indeed i have" head tilts as she adds with a touch of amusement "in fact it appears that i've gone and made a home for myself here, who would've imagined that'd ever be the case?a slender brow arches at his hastily ceased motion, fervent look softening as she leaned in to nudge him affably before leaning back against creme haunches. 

an inquiring twitch of her nose confirms that he has in fact found himself a pack along the shore and she is quite certainly pleased. it would have been perhaps just too odd if things had worked out so that tundra had found herself living on the sea's doorstep whilst aiolos lingered in the protective clutch of sheltered woods. at least it appeared that one of them had found the home they so craved. inhaling the frisky breeze languidly, eyes of burnt honey under the sun's flaming kiss would fix intensely upon his own fiery look as she noted with an approving nod "so i see you managed to find yourself a home along the sea, i'm glad.and with a serpentine tilt to dark lips she'd purr "they as good as you hoped for?"
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Escape - by Aiolos - May 15, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Escape - by Tundra - June 03, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Escape - by Aiolos - June 16, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Escape - by Tundra - June 27, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: Escape - by Aiolos - July 07, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Escape - by Tundra - July 25, 2020, 07:39 AM
RE: Escape - by Aiolos - August 05, 2020, 01:26 PM