Stavanger Bay Escape
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
a softly performed sigh at his agreement, it did in fact appear that tundra's life had a knack for pouncing upon yarns that strung her down the most unexpected of paths. however she would not selfishly declare that this was always a vexatious thing, some good had come from the unforseen for sure but it was...frankly tiresome. the soldier had seen and partook in a lot over the 4 years she'd roamed this earth and she was more than ready for the tedious perils of a mundane life. but she is glad to find effortless joy in the fervent bliss of the man before her, the content he wielded at having found the perfect home somewhat intoxicating and the wraith wasted no time in taking advantage of the available high. "yuelongshe echoed curiously, rolling the unorthodox word over on her tongue as lustrous look swept over the distance he's gestured towards. an island? and she'd found it unsettling to simply reside on the sea's doorstep whilst these wolves had chosen to plant themselves in the thrashing water's very grasp? wide eyes travel back to aiolos, trying and struggling not to oberseve him quite dubiously at this revelation, these damn crazy thrill seekers. 

"rusalkashe informs, head tilting to gesture back at the distant moors "they're settled on the moors back there, thankfully...i thought i was brave living so close to something as potent as the sea and here you guys really put me in my place with your island lark. why live on the shore when you can just settle in the palm of her hand, hm?a nonplussed shake of her head, "well i've never heard of yuelong but i'm not all too familiar with the coast so i suppose that isn't a surprise, but i'm glad you're happy thereclement smile as eyes are tugged to the mettlesome beast of allure to their side, adorned in the sun's finest gown; always scintillating with the most intensity in the moments leading to its temporary demise. and not for the first time, the woman found herself wondering idly about what on earth happened down there in the hours in which the sun sacrificed herself to the sea's insatiable hunger.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Escape - by Aiolos - May 15, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Escape - by Tundra - June 03, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: Escape - by Aiolos - June 16, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: Escape - by Tundra - June 27, 2020, 11:48 AM
RE: Escape - by Aiolos - July 07, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Escape - by Tundra - July 25, 2020, 07:39 AM
RE: Escape - by Aiolos - August 05, 2020, 01:26 PM