Sunspire Mountains Green eyes, giving me signs.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
172 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Viinturuth grumbled to himself as he picked his way carefully down each rugged slope, cursing that idiot creature for managing to get away unscathed. He was hungry, enough that his belly ached, though not nearly as much as his pride did.

He was surprised to spot an unfamiliar wolf resting beneath a cliff he'd paused atop as a vantage point, and took a moment to observe her quietly. She was a delicate little thing, appearing juvenile from what he could see of her, and Viinturuth's first thought was to swagger on down and introduce himself. On reminding himself of an earlier first encounter with the plant-eating silver female days prior, however, he stalled to reconsider.

What the hell, he shrugged the concern away, and carried on across the rugged terrain to greet his newest acquaintance: "you know," he started, "you are easily the most delightful thing I've seen in weeks. If that stupid goat hadn't gotten away, I absolutely would've given you the best p-." Okay, what the hell? Why did she look like shit? Was she sick? Contagious!? Viinturuth blinked, uncertain, and rooted himself in place - you know, social distancing and all that. "Uh, are you okay?"

Messages In This Thread
Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Viinturuth - May 17, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 24, 2020, 12:54 PM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Viinturuth - May 26, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 26, 2020, 09:38 AM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Viinturuth - May 26, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 26, 2020, 10:34 AM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Viinturuth - May 26, 2020, 11:01 AM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 26, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Green eyes, giving me signs. - by Viinturuth - June 05, 2020, 09:54 AM