Cerulean Cape i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Breaking ferocious eyes away from the attacker she saw Aiolos laying limp on the ground and moved to his side crouching down and asking the unfamiliar she wolf to help him onto her shoulders. She was broad enough to carry him alone but as the woman began to delicately shift the battered male onto her shoulders she could tell she wasn't at full strength. "Hua could you help me carry him?" she asked lifting seafoam eyes back toward the scene of the fight, aware that the curly tailed man had taken flight and trying to catch a glimpse before he vanished failing to do so. "Are you alright?" she asked the woman her eyes beginning to gleam with mischief as she released a tense laugh probably due to the adrenaline rushing through her system "You bit him where it really hurts" she shifted and as gently as possible used her back to heft Aiolos over her body a bit more to make it easier for the Siren to assist. Once ready she would help the woman carry him home and then return to her den where she'd force herself to rest for the next few hours at the least. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Minori - August 02, 2020, 12:14 PM