Whitefish River Now I know I'm falling in deep
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She shook her head at the thanks when offered. It's no problem at all, she assured Reiko. She was happy to help the new mother. It had to be somewhat lonely and stressful to have your children in another pack's territory; hopefully Speedy could provide her some comfort and routine while she was here. 

She shook her head again, this time with a frown crinkling her forehead. She was not going to take food from Reiko. No, no, whatever you don't eat, just save for later; you'll be hungry again soon, she answered. I ate just before I came, she explained. Emrik made sure of it. And I have been resting as much as possible, but it's my job to take care of you while you're here, and that's what I'm going to do, she told Reiko, her voice gentle but firm. 

Again she pushed Speedy to rest, and she offered a warm smile in response. She really did appreciate the other mother's concern. Alright, well I'll rest here with you for a bit, she offered. That way she wouldn't be alone. Reiko's question made the healer smile. Yes, they're almost a year old; they've already moved to the adult ranks and are working on learning trades. A proud smile curved her lips as she spoke of them. But her expression suddenly became sad. One of my sons, Castor, has been missing for a long time now, she told Reiko. I hope he is doing well wherever he is. But she didn't want to linger on the sad subject right now; it was nothing the Empress needed to worry herself with. The other three, though, are doing well. They aren't as happy about their new brothers and sisters as I'd hope they would be, but I'm hoping they come around once they're born.

And what about you? Aside from being a new mother, how have things been back home? It was her way of giving her an opening to talk about things if she wanted to.
Messages In This Thread
Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - May 26, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Hotaru - May 26, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - May 28, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 28, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 05, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - June 09, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 17, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - June 22, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 23, 2020, 01:21 PM