Whitefish River Now I know I'm falling in deep
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She nodded in appreciation for Reiko's condolences regarding her missing son. She wasn't so sure she was remaining positive as much as she had just accepted her fate at this point. She knew she was cursed to deal with the consequences of her actions in more ways than one, and this had to be related to all the bad karma she created wronging an entire pack the way she had. Still, none of that stopped her from hoping he would some day return, grown and with stories of whatever life he had been leading away from them. 

She smiled at Reiko's next words. Already planning more, huh? she asked playfully as she softly laughed. I don't blame you; they are amazing and the love you feel for them is like nothing else. She smiled, although her thoughts went to a darker place at the memory of how angry her own children were with over their new siblings. She pushed the negativity away, not wanting to put anything else on the other mother's shoulders. I would recommend being open with them before you are actually pregnant; it seems things might have gone more smoothly with mine this year had I done the same. she couldn't help but offer the advice even thought the memory of her conversation with the family hurt her heart. 

The other woman's answer had her eyebrows knitting together in concern. Hectic how? Speedy asked first. As for mother nature: she tended to do things on her own clock, and there wasn't much any of them could do about it. She looked over the three newborns and then focused her soft, concerned gaze back on the other mother. I'm here to talk if you want, she offered next, in case her first question made Reiko feel obligated to bring up things she'd rather not talk about.
Messages In This Thread
Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - May 26, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Hotaru - May 26, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 26, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - May 28, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - May 28, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 05, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - June 09, 2020, 10:49 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 17, 2020, 11:40 AM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Speedy - June 22, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: Now I know I'm falling in deep - by Reiko - June 23, 2020, 01:21 PM