Whitefish River leaving me hollow
"But if I live, I win,"
345 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
All Welcome 
@Ira @Evergreen (cause this still feels rude even though the borders open 0.0) @Reiko out here busting down doors to 'save' her one & only friend :'3 (reference)

Her ears rang with the whispers of his words long after she'd left him behind on the mountain side. 

A soldier he'd claimed to be and run he had, when danger called. 

The healer struggled to muffle the hum, the ringing of a deathbell tolling prematurely, as she pressed east - reining in the ache with the thought of Reiko weighing upon her shoulders. 

Awen'd heard of Ira and Evergreen, their allies of the riverlands, but never before had she chanced the journey to their sister pack. The druid almost couldn't be certain if she'd located the correct glen - not until she drew closer and smelt the vaguely familiar scents entwined around the borders. 

The waif faltered for but a moment - drawn up short before she stepped across, poised and paw frozen in midair. A vice squeezed around her chest as she pondered the consequences, given that she was mistaken. 

Swallowing, squaring her shoulders, the wyvern forged onwards into the woods of Kaistleoki. Summoning a deep, steadying breath of courage, she began to call softly, "Reiko! Empress?" 

The further Fen delved into the territory, the more a particular odor began to grow thick: Reiko's scent, a soft violet of faded flowers and sweet things. 

"Reiko?" She began to call, just a touch louder with hope. "Mi'lady?"
"You see, I got a bullet for a tooth and
I'm gonna use it to shoot you."
Messages In This Thread
leaving me hollow - by Necahual - May 27, 2020, 06:30 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Speedy - May 28, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Necahual - June 01, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Speedy - June 03, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Necahual - June 11, 2020, 09:42 AM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Speedy - June 16, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: leaving me hollow - by Necahual - June 22, 2020, 10:01 AM