Whitebark Stream All my fears could be Irrelevant
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
The pain on his face was obvious, and she wanted nothing more than to wipe it away, to smooth his cheek with her tongue and love the pain out of him. 
His confession about his father is lilted, shameful, and then...the reason for his fear. She nuzzles against him once more as he struggles, tongue caressing him, pressing her body so tightly they might be the only two wolves in existence. 
Finally, she speaks. 
"Surya. My Surya. Agapé." She breathed, her voice a soothing breath on his pelt. "In my old Culture...there was Zeus. King of the Gods. He was married to Hera, Goddess of family, and marriage. And he was...not faithful. But he was strong, and fair, and loved Hera deeply. Hera was jealous, fysiká. She would punish his lovers, and kill their children. She tried to overthrow him, tried to run away. But she still loved him." 
She paused, thinking about her next words. "Zeus had many, many children. With nymphs, with mortals, with other gods. Those children went on to do great things. Become Kings, and gods, and heroes. One of those gods was my namesake. Aphrodite- goddess of Love and beauty, and fierce warrior. She was forced into a marriage with Hephaestus, who she didn't love, to prevent a war of the gods. But then she met Aries. God of battle. And she fell completely, totally, and helplessly in love with him. And he, with her."  
She sat, looking deep into his beautiful Amber eyes. Her heart racing. 
"Surya. You are not your father. Do not punish yourself, deny yourself happiness, because of his mistakes." Her words, as always, were so simple but carried all the weight of the world. "You would not willingly abandon me. And when...if...we have children...we will love them, together. And if you get frightened, or overwhelmed, or decide you love someone else? I'll be right here, to love you still. To talk to you. To comfort you. And...I think that's what love really is. Wanting someone happy nomatter what." 
Messages In This Thread
All my fears could be Irrelevant - by Aphrodite - May 28, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: All my fears could be Irrelevant - by Surya - May 29, 2020, 06:45 AM
RE: All my fears could be Irrelevant - by Aphrodite - May 29, 2020, 07:09 AM
RE: All my fears could be Irrelevant - by Surya - May 30, 2020, 09:19 AM
RE: All my fears could be Irrelevant - by Aphrodite - May 30, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: All my fears could be Irrelevant - by Surya - May 30, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: All my fears could be Irrelevant - by Aphrodite - May 30, 2020, 08:18 PM
RE: All my fears could be Irrelevant - by Surya - May 31, 2020, 06:25 PM
RE: All my fears could be Irrelevant - by Aphrodite - May 31, 2020, 08:27 PM
RE: All my fears could be Irrelevant - by Surya - June 02, 2020, 09:33 AM
RE: All my fears could be Irrelevant - by Aphrodite - June 02, 2020, 11:53 AM