Wapun Meadow i heard a call in my sleep again
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
They did not move as slowly as they should. Kept walking, and eventually the heat of the sun and the drone of bees completely drained any desire to pay attention. The grass and wildflowers had not thinned since they stumbled through, and Renard unfolded themselves from their crouch. Angled their head up over the flowers. Yes, it was all very pretty, just lacking in a decent vantage point. Though when you had no exact goal, forward was as good as anything, no matter how much grass there was to contend with.

But there were mountains to the left, and at least that was some sort of --

A chuff behind them. They startled a little and turned, ears slid forward, but announcing your presence was the polite thing to do. As opposed to other ways. They let the tenseness go quickly enough.

"Hello." Renard considered her for a moment, for all the good that would do them. They still stood a distance apart, but not enough to have to yell, and not everyone was comfortable so close as Renard usually made themselves. "Renard. Are you from around here?" Perhaps it was worth an attempt at some sort of information; they didn't know much about where they were beyond its apparently endless seas of grass.

Messages In This Thread
i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 29, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 31, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 01, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 02, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 04, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 05, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 07, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 09, 2020, 12:29 AM