Wapun Meadow i heard a call in my sleep again
forget about truth and consequence
249 Posts
Ooc — markab
Rogue
Away
rolled a hit for praimfaya and a 4 in the victory roll in your thread!

She clearly knew what she was doing, even if Renard had been just fast enough to avoid the first strike and the second they thought it her teeth came down on them, splitting the skin down the side of their neck and shoulder in a sharp line.

Around the roll of scruff in their teeth Renard gave a laughing growl, more a play thing – it was a spar, was it not, it would heal and – their teeth tightened a little, and Praimfaya’s came back down on them, dragging again into their shoulder. The growl came out again, louder this time; they let her go, didn’t move back quite as far as they had, just in time to avoid a third strike to the shoulder which was already beginning to sting.

Anything other than a friendly fight and they’d probably be running their mouth by now – only worked with someone you could push and even if they knew that was the case escalating was not on the menu. Renard thought she’d probably grind them into the dust in that case so instead they coiled up where they were and came at her, with the aim of using the weight they had despite their small size to do their best to knock her off balance.

Messages In This Thread
i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 29, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 31, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 01, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 02, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 04, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 05, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 07, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 09, 2020, 12:29 AM