Seaside Moors No road map
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
a soft chuckle at that, shaded look lifting to cloud scuffed skies as she murmured "why thank you, i suppose i have my momentsshe grins wryly but her heart does stir tenderly at the comment, not unlike a praised pup. it is startlingly moving to hear such a comment released from a youth you had come to care so fondly for, perhaps even more so to the wayward soldier considering the discomfort around pups that lay embedded in her soul. somehow, stubborn little rowan had unknowingly managed to worm himself into a pocket of her conscience that no other ever had. her grin deepened with zeal at his exclaimed joy, tail swishing languidly at her hocks; unable to deny the restless ardour she too felt at the thought of their little journey back to the stalwart woods, bertók would be thrilled. 

rue does stroke its gentle claws across her at his words however, pleased to hear his promise to come visit but of course unable to deny the regret at having to lose him to the world at all. "yes if you forget to visit i can assure you i'll hunt you downshe'd declare "but yes...thank you for understanding. but do let me know if you get your little pack up and running, i'm sure i could make arrangements to help you out. i believe a little bit of me belongs to those woods, i'm not one for destinies but i surely don't believe mine would be by the seabit of a heavy statement to make considering that rosencrantz would have to have a say in it should the time ever come, but he'd been ready to support her if she'd decided to be the one to claim the whimsical trees. surely it would not be much different if it was rowan's pack she wished to find a home within? and yet...she could not imagine dragging him from his home just to sate her own yearns, he'd have to truly want to which would always make things more complicated.

a low huff to clear such clouding thoughts as she focuses back on her earth kissed company, aching at such a pup infused gesture. shadows cloud dark eyes until they are eternal, sytgian pools as irritation hisses within. "she sounds like a right cowardshe grounds out, glowering "i'd love to see how she'd hold up against another adultit's so frustrating, not being able to just storm on out of here and find the bitch, but she cannot afford to risk bringing trouble to rusalka after aningan's warning and so she'd just have to learn to deal with such restless vexation. didn't mean she had to be even slightly pleased about it though, and her tail twitched its terse dance.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
No road map - by Rowan - June 01, 2020, 05:59 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 03, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 04, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 07, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 08, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 08, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 11, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 11, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 13, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 22, 2020, 10:16 AM