Sawtooth Spire All that you are is all that I'll ever need.
340 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The girls were swift at her heels, spilling from the den mouth and into the bright world that awaited them. Nyx paused just beyond the threshold to sweep her yellow gaze after the bold Ciri, who padded comically ahead.

Elke's initial confidence, on the other hand, seemed to take a nosedive. The palest of the pair thrust herself against her mother's forelimb and Nyx, distracted by her daughter's distress, diverted her attention from Ciri at once - missing the cub's attempt to choke herself to death by pebble consumption.

Thankfully, Mahler's arrival came just in time to intervene. After a warm greeting, he caught sight of the rogue child as she gathered a stone into her maw, and moved to intervene. While he attended to their second-born, Nyx focused on their first. "How about we stick to the shade," the mother suggested, dipping her head to deliver a reassuring lick to the base of her daughter's ear, before she stepped carefully away to lead her in the direction of a tree's shadow.

Messages In This Thread
All that you are is all that I'll ever need. - by Nyx - June 02, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: All that you are is all that I'll ever need. - by Nyx - June 05, 2020, 05:16 AM