Deepwood Weald tyger tyger, burning bright
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
All Welcome 
I'm making a few vague assumptions and tagging for reference; let me know if I need to make any changes! :)

Rain fell hard through much of the morning, tapering off as midday approached. Leaving @Praimfaya in @Stryx's capable care, Sugar ventured west, hoping to find food and possibly supplies. What she really wanted to do was go back to Moonspear and fetch @Opalia, though it would take too much time. Their patient's wellbeing was her first priority; notifying her next of kin was secondary. Perhaps she could go in a few days, when Praimfaya was in better shape.

Her hunt led her into one of the stranger forests she'd ever seen, tucked between a tall plateau and deep quarry. She soon lost sight of them as she ventured among the freakishly tall trees. Sugar fancied herself a scout, even a ranger, yet it wasn't long before she became lost in the woods, especially with a fog from the morning's rain creeping along the forest floor to further disorient her.

The trees thinned ahead and Sugar loped in that direction, game forgotten for now, inhaling sharply when she emerged into weak sunlight and saw a familiar mountain in the distance. Her heart thudded when she realized how much farther she'd traveled than intended. She immediately began to backtrack, then paused when a second realization struck her.

Quickly, Sugar tossed her snout into the air. "Opalia, if you can hear me, this is Sugar! I've found Praimfaya! I can take you to her!"

Title from "The Tyger" by William Blake.
Messages In This Thread
tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - June 18, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Osiris’s Ghost - June 18, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Hydra - June 18, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Opalia - June 19, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - June 19, 2020, 09:12 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Osiris’s Ghost - June 22, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Opalia - June 25, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - June 25, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Osiris’s Ghost - July 07, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Opalia - July 11, 2020, 01:41 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - July 13, 2020, 01:11 PM