Deepwood Weald tyger tyger, burning bright
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Low on the slopes for the damp morning, hearing that effectively stopped her in her tracks. Her ears turned, and it slowly set in.

Sugar had found Praimfaya.. and with this realization surged a great many things, several conflicting but all heavy--now after so long, especially. When she picked her paws back up again, another song shot her. No. No? No why? Stay. She grit her teeth, wondering suddenly what they expected from her for wanting to see her brother's once-prized charge for herself. Did they think she would run off like she had, without a word or seemingly, second thought? None of that was her intention but the wounded girl in her had been hurt, confused, when she was already ailing from losing the truest bond she had ever known. She just had to see for her own. Was there harm in that? Would that really seal her fate so simply..?

She didn't think the alpha's son was far from her, but would make her case. As she began through the trees towards him, she had to answer first: "Sugar.. please wait for me.." she sang loudly before her focus went all towards finding the yearling her brother had saved, and quickly.

Osiris.. she addressed, stepping towards him with her ears swung outward, posture hovering more towards respectful with every long stride closer. He out-sized her more than ever before--he'd grown since being some pup needing a rescue, but that was well beside the point. She had to explain. Please understand that I have questions for her too, and I did not search as long as I did to lose this chance--even if it may be the last time I have to ask, I need to see her for myself, and get these answers too. She left me behind without a word when my brother died, as well.. Some of Dacio's last words, don't lose each other, rang in her head when she feared that she already had; she had blinked, succumbed to grief, and then she was gone just like that.

The nature of the wanheda's leave (to the pack that had taken them in when they needed it most) had not settled well with them, she recognized this, but that did not mean she was to make the same choice. Her father had raised her to be more steadfast than that and by the nature she had grown into herself, she was resolute. My loyalty remains to you, your family. I would not need to be long, and I asked Sugar Glider to keep an eye out for her on her travels too.. she didn't want to plead, but, Praimfaya was some of the last of her history that still walked among them. She craved answers, or closure, or just to see her one last time and know that her brother's teachings lived on.. whichever she may be met with.
i feel like the pacing of this is a hot mess and also kinda assumed osi was.. somewhere vaguely near her too
Messages In This Thread
tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - June 18, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Osiris’s Ghost - June 18, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Hydra - June 18, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Opalia - June 19, 2020, 01:15 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - June 19, 2020, 09:12 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Osiris’s Ghost - June 22, 2020, 03:08 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Opalia - June 25, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - June 25, 2020, 06:02 PM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Osiris’s Ghost - July 07, 2020, 11:06 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Opalia - July 11, 2020, 01:41 AM
RE: tyger tyger, burning bright - by Sugar Glider - July 13, 2020, 01:11 PM