Wheeling Gull Isle Can't believe my eyes, sweetest little parts of destiny
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Birth 
@Takara is welcome inside. @Miwa and @Naoyuki welcome to the world <3 Let Takara post first, I'll go one more time and then babies! sorry to be slow on this
This time around instinct had taken over fast. Aside from joining her pack along the mainland and hunting every so often, Minori had disappeared completely into their seaglass decorated den. The days were filled with restlessness and anxiety, sickness, aches and pains. The recent fight had started to cause more cramping and kicks from her pups than...well she'd only ever had Deku was it normal for her to be this way? Takara had assured her that she was alright, she'd taken to bringing her food almost all the time now. It was truly wonderful that for once she could lay in her den with the sparkling colors surrounding her and have an excuse to be lazy. 

Then during her nap that day she woke with a start. Blinking sleepily she gasped as she realised there was wetness pooling by her legs. Rolling to her side she lifted her head and called for her wife, cut short by the first contraction. She choked and shivered as she grit her teeth recalling she remembered from Deku's birth, to breathe deeply and ride out the contractions until her body screamed to push. Conserve her energy until then the best she could. How many babies would she have this time? Two again? More?  She was bigger than she had been when she was carrying Deku but she also hadn't eaten much during this pregnancy, did that mean she'd be having more than one? The thoughts plagued her as another Contraction hit and she gasped trying not to utter a single sound that would draw anyone toward her den other than Takara. The biggest question in her head was Would they live? 
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Can't believe my eyes, sweetest little parts of destiny - by Minori - June 20, 2020, 05:54 PM