Whitefish River I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
The knight wasn't feeling quite like himself, or at least the himself that he liked to show off as being. Most of his recent days were spent wandering the borders and lands of the kingdom, he even looked in the cave for signs of the little boy that had gone missing. He didn't tell anyone, it was not his place to and it was confirmed to be the right choice as Ira herself had asked him to keep the news to himself. Every time someone would come by to talk he would slap a smile on and keep the act that nothing was the matter.

Ira's howl rang out and of course, the knight came running, there was no urgency to her howl and yet he still felt the need to make it there quickly. Upon his arrival, others had already gathered, so it was today she would introduce them to the pack. He smiled at the sight.

Thankfully he was just on time to hear Connor's question, a question that didn't seem appropriate to ask especially given the time. Rushing in, Hiero bumped his body against Connor's, given the opportunity to the smaller of the two men would drape himself over Connor's shoulders in a brotherly gesture. Hey that's a little invasive to ask hm? It was all in light nature, trying to draw Connor away from the question.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Ira - June 21, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Nutmeg - June 21, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Connor - June 21, 2020, 07:39 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Wynter - June 22, 2020, 10:53 AM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Hieronymous - June 23, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Connor - June 23, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Ira - June 26, 2020, 12:35 PM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Wynter - June 28, 2020, 04:55 AM
RE: I Am Too Big to Hide, Too Tall to Lie - by Nutmeg - July 04, 2020, 06:46 PM