Neverwinter Forest i hate my boyfriend
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Dad hugged him tighter, comfort in a sickening moment. 

Then came Simmik, mentor and friend whose presence was not appreciated in the way it ought to be in this moment. At her touch Caerus recoiled, caught up in the moment with dad and disturbed by her interruption, whipping his head up in surprise. His expression was one of pure hate as he shot her an icy glare, don't touch me, and then he was falling back into Cupid and his embrace. He did not wish to be drawn away from his hurting father, and continued to wet the pale fur of his underside with tears. 

Then came dad. If Cae had known the full scope of the situation, he might've blamed this on his father somehow, let his anguish become irrational anger- but he still hadn't known what they'd argued about. There was no way for him to even try to connect dots, and though he did not lift his head from Cupid to greet his second father, he was inwardly grateful for his presence on the scene. No sign of it though as he continued to cry, breath coming in short and desperate gasps, nose sniffling and whines leaking from his throat. 

His ruby gaze was locked onto Cupid's face. There was a time when he grew accustomed to the crying, and softened into it, letting it become hyperventilation and quiet tears. He did not let the nudge move him, would not leave his father now. But when his father's eyelids fell shut, the second wave hit, and Caerus was wracked by a new set of terrible sobs that tore at his heart; a pain like nothing he had ever known on this earth. 

I love you, dad
Messages In This Thread
i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 24, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 24, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 24, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Simmik - June 24, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Mal - June 24, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Cupid - June 26, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Caerus - June 26, 2020, 03:51 AM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Simmik - June 26, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: i hate my boyfriend - by Mal - June 26, 2020, 10:53 PM