Neverwinter Forest Thought that I'd feel better, but now I got a bellyache
29 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
Sleeping was probably her favorite activity. She hated being woken for any reason, even if that reason was for her own hunger. Anytime she was pulled from slumber, she cried and squealed until either she fell back asleep or she began to eat; no amount of comforting could quiet her complaining. 

So when hunger pulled her from her sleep late into the night, she responded with her normal cries. She threw her head back and squeaked loud and angry. But the sound suddenly stopped as she realized she could see the dark shadows around the cave. She stared for a few moments before she became disturbed by that too. She didn't like change of any kind, and she was never quiet about anything she didn't like, so she threw her head back again and cried out, her voice echoing in the den and probably outside too. She didn't like this change; the world was dark and weird and she was hungry and all she wanted to was go back to sleep. She was so inconvenienced by all of this. Where were her parents to make this right; that was their job. 

Messages In This Thread
Thought that I'd feel better, but now I got a bellyache - by Nuala - June 30, 2020, 11:55 PM