Moonspear And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Meandering his way back towards the den after a brief hunt with a limp rabbit clutched in his jaws (as they were plentiful this year on the hills swathed in clover, especially later in the afternoons), Jarilo perked his head to see a spot of dark through the foliage ahead. First, vague concern crept on him but a few strides closer helped clear this quickly. Almost unsurprisingly now that he was closing in, it was Saviguk.

Day by day, the pair had become harder to contain as they unfurled from little pup-grubs to something a lot closer to small wolves. It seemed to happen quickly, since he was easily caught up in the moment of this or that when it came to them, but for an instant of introspection, he marveled at how far they had come already as he approached his wandering son who appeared to be occupied with something.

Once he had come almost to him, Jarilo set down the kill nearby and finished his approach. Savi.. what'd you find? he asked, a soft sway of his tail to go with it as he aimed to look past the boy. This close to the densite and utterly secured with the mountain's safety therein, the dark Ostrega had no concerns on why he was roving--instead, a contentment to see him out, and about--glad he had not gone further, though. Maybe his sister and mother might not be far, or perhaps even interested in joining them (he had brought a lunch!), but for now, he would gladly keep him to himself.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - July 05, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - July 07, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - July 30, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - August 09, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - September 14, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - September 22, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - October 15, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - November 02, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - November 05, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - November 10, 2020, 12:29 AM