Whitefish River There's nothing that I wouldn't do
175 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Over the weeks she had grown, feeling her body stretch, her paws and ears grow bigger than before. But Malila had also been battling her first ever head cold. It was nothing serious, though enough to make her feel lethargic and miserable while her young immune system fought off the intruder. She was in good hands, with a wonderous mom like Speedy also doubling as a medic. Under her care, she had made a quick recovery and her case of the sniffles was now but a distant memory.

Now bright eyed and cheery, she stretched, newly awakened from her nap. Before she could take a step outside, the gentle jaws of Emrik scooped her up, whisking her out into the open while Mohe was treated similarly. Giggling, she wriggled slightly, biting gently at her father's lip, before she was at last, set down. Her little ears pricked up, eyes going wide as she watched Speedy release a howl...for reasons she had yet to understand. Quickly forgetting all about that, the girl sought out her brother, bowing low, inviting him to an innocent game of chase.

Only when several more shapes in the form of other wolves emerge, did she notice them. She froze mid step, one dainty paw raised, ears stiffly upright. But her posture was not that of a child who was afraid or shy. Oh no. Malila was anything but! She was practically vibrating with excitement, her eyes darting between one wolf to the other. Torn on who to go to first. There were even other children around her own age! Maybe slightly older. In the end, her target was the sour faced @Syrma, who she was convinced, needed cheering up. Well, she'd fix that! Plucking up a large, gentle pink daisy, she pranced right up to her older sibling, oblivious to her disdain. Boldly, she reached up, planting her paws on the other's chest for support, while placing her 'gift' right on the bridge of Syrma's muzzle. All the while beaming innocently, oozing sweetness.
Messages In This Thread
There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Speedy - July 08, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Spica - July 08, 2020, 06:03 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Ira - July 08, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Nutmeg - July 10, 2020, 09:22 PM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Wynter - July 14, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Syrma - July 16, 2020, 01:26 AM
RE: There's nothing that I wouldn't do - by Malila - August 12, 2020, 10:54 PM