Wheeling Gull Isle wanna talk about it?
nothing in life is to be feared,
it is only to be understood.
857 Posts
Ooc — nami
metic you're still welcome to hop in!

she turned around in time to hear her name be called, but huā’s.. enthusiastic greeting came as a complete surprise. ying rolled onto the ground with the tackle, snapping back only once to establish a boundary. her ears immediately fell upon realizing that the woman she’d snapped at wasn’t an enemy, but—

nothing to be done about it now. ying stood up, submission clear in her stature and expression, then nosed for huā to do the same. hello, she said, a timid smile beginning to crack, i’m not entirely sure where to start. 

explaining everything that’d happened since she’d first left would have taken too long, and ying wasn’t sure she could do it anyway. still, asking for a place to stay without some explanation simply wouldn’t work. drawing in a deep breath with averted gaze, she continued: i didn’t mean to.. offend you. it’s just been very hard for me and, uhm.. sometimes my mind lags behind my body.

a moment passed. but i know that you are huā, and that this is your island. i belong to you somehow, so i’m here to try uncovering more. memories, whichever ones she might be able to recover, would mean more to ying than her sister could have known.
[ hover for translations ]
sequoia coast · open for threads (3/5)
Messages In This Thread
wanna talk about it? - by Ying - July 08, 2020, 07:18 PM
RE: wanna talk about it? - by Huā - July 08, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: wanna talk about it? - by Ying - July 09, 2020, 08:16 AM
RE: wanna talk about it? - by Astaroth - July 09, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: wanna talk about it? - by Huā - July 11, 2020, 07:02 PM
RE: wanna talk about it? - by Ying - July 11, 2020, 08:10 PM
RE: wanna talk about it? - by Aiolos - July 12, 2020, 11:46 AM