Northstar Vale I'm tryin' not to let it show, that I don't wanna let this go.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
180 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Single post from me unless he's spoken to.  :)

He was never far from Ibis' den which, he supposed, might rouse some suspicion among the wolves of the Vale. Regardless, Viinturuth did not fret over rumours - he hadn't felt much like one of them since his arrival, and he was content to keep his circle small. For now, his attention remained solely with his family: Akavir, Ibis and their two cubs.

Right now, they were all that mattered.

When the voice of a stranger requested the Queen's attention nearby, the pale rogue lifted his head and pricked his ears forward. Fueled by concern that an unknown male sought his brother's bride, he was swift to abandon his resting spot and made his way at once to her densite, where burgundy eyes settled on the alabaster pelage of a comrade. He smelled strongly of their territory, enough for the Winter-white to assume that he was another leader, and his tail lowered accordingly.

His gaze turned briefly to Ibis, and asked a silent question: are you alright? She seemed to be, yet the discomfort in him remained; no one had bothered to visit the little Queen since before the arrival of her litter, so why now?