Northstar Vale I love inside jokes; I'd love to be a part of one someday.
415 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Historian
Good! Arielle woke up rather quickly and soon launched herself out of the den (but not before getting a playful nip in). Lilitu loved her sister for myriad reasons, one of them being her willingness to play. She couldn't imagine having a boring, grumpy sibling who did nothing but sleep and eat and poop. God, how dull would that be?

Her eyes glittered as the brown-pelted girl pounced upon a leaf. Finders, keepers—that was law. Lilitu crouched close and sniffed at the newfound toy, taking in its smell, but left Arielle to it, looking for her own diversion.

She found it in the form of a bumblebee.

Its fuzzy body zigged and zagged in and out of a patch of daffodils, dutifully pollinating each flower. She was mesmerized by its plump form decorated in vivid yellow against black. The girl cocked her head, and then pounced, landing atop the clump, crushing some of the plant—and sending the bumblebee tumbling from its perch in the process.

As you could imagine, the bee was not amused. It made a beeline (HEHEHE) toward Lilitu, and she watched with wide eyes as it landed on her nose and promptly stung her, right above her upper lip.

WAAAAAAAAAAA! she wailed, rearing backwards and falling onto her tushy, adding further insult to injury.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love inside jokes; I'd love to be a part of one someday. - by Lilitu - July 19, 2020, 10:48 AM