Whitewater Gorge which i cannot touch because they are too near
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

The way that Mal spoke in his sickeningly even voice, seeming untouched by anger at the situation, incensed Eleuthera further. Really, Mal was just the flame that lit the match that set off a firecracker — an indirect cause, more of a trigger really, something removed from the effect. These emotions had been a long time coming, and Mal made for the perfect target because he only continued to inflame her hair-pin feistiness by simply existing. Eleuthera wanted to be angry. She wanted to yell. She wanted to be anything but sad.

and, still, Mal was talking complete nonsense at her. She felt bad that he lost his momma, it was true, but honestly Eleuthera didn’t even remember ever seeing her, not once. Still sad, but it had been this long, and he still hadn’t gotten over it? The lilac fae had just lost her soulmate, with whom she had once shared a womb, and she more or less came to terms with it in a matter of months. Once she had the answers she sought about her the fates of her mothers, she would freely let go of their deaths, too. Eleuthera pitied his obvious pain about it, in a way that neither Olive nor Seabreeze would approve of.

“Literally everyone was invited. Every pack in 100-fucking-miles was invited to whatever Elysium did. Complete strangers could walk right over the borders," her tailed lashed and brow furrowed. “but still, you three were the only ones not allowed to join. Because everyone hated you? That makes total sense, Mali." The woman shook her head, not sure one could convince a crazy wolf that they were, indeed, crazy. Was Mali a part of an entirely alternate dimension, or something? How could they have possibly hailed from the same family? “I was a baby, just like you. I had as much control over the situation as you did — but how dare you say such things about my mothers. They were angels for the sick and weary. Your ego has to go and make Elysium all about you! You never, ever tried to understand it!"

She imagined leaping and biting Mali, but such a fantasy would remain in her imagination alone. He turned to leave — she did not stop him. Instead, Eleuthera yelled after him, standing all tall as her diminutive stature would allow. “I don’t want to see you near the willows, ever!" A wolf who could not respect Elysium or its angels was not a wolf she wanted to commune with. She didn’t care what dumb title and rank he paraded around with, these days. Eleuthera considered him a lost soul; one who didn’t want to be saved from his sadness, even when a lifeline was thrown his way time and time again.

my god, haha. i’m okay if you archive or reply once more, either way!
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: which i cannot touch because they are too near - by Eleuthera - August 12, 2020, 01:04 AM