Herbalists' Cache my baby, she don't love me
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
@Taikon, some relationship building while waiting for our thread. Also @Juniper for a lesson 

The days since Taikon had changed his mind about joining whitebark had been filled with domestic bliss. 
Her heart still yearned for Surya of course, still held hope that somewhere out there, he was alive. But for now, this friend and would be lover, had her mind and heart occupied. 
She (with Dawn's permission) had offered to lead Juniper to the meadow, for a first proper lesson on herb collection. There was, after all, a right way and a wrong way, to collect certain herbs to ensure they weren't overharvested or stripped away. That there were plenty for generations to come. 

She looked up nervously- rain on the horizon again. It had been raining a lot lately, and she had been making fervent offering and prayers to Poseidon and Zeus. Eventually she would have to teach Juniper more about their gods as well...

Her eyes landed on the stranger with his leg currently cocked against the rocks and she gasped slightly, averting her gaze.
"Uhhh... excuse me...." She stammered, embarrassed to have caught someone in a compromised position.
Messages In This Thread
my baby, she don't love me - by Kincaid - July 17, 2020, 07:43 PM
RE: my baby, she don't love me - by Aphrodite - July 17, 2020, 11:12 PM
RE: my baby, she don't love me - by Taikon - July 18, 2020, 12:05 AM
RE: my baby, she don't love me - by Kincaid - July 18, 2020, 01:10 AM
RE: my baby, she don't love me - by Juniper Whitebark - July 19, 2020, 07:08 AM
RE: my baby, she don't love me - by Aphrodite - July 19, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: my baby, she don't love me - by Taikon - July 19, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: my baby, she don't love me - by Kincaid - July 19, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: my baby, she don't love me - by Taikon - July 24, 2020, 01:40 AM