Wapun Meadow of the people who were there before
the rambler
109 Posts
Ooc — Sully
Although he felt more than a mite awkward to have interrupted the pair, the woman's lack of defensiveness went a long way toward putting him at ease. Perhaps all of Easthollow were like Valette and this younger, storm-cloaked version of her: polite and willing to be friendly.

"No ma'am," he agreed. "I'm Kincaid — Valette accepted me not long ago, but I've been out and about. Just gettin' my bearings."

The smaller wolf turned to them, then, and said one of the more ridiculous things that Kincaid had ever heard about himself. He was pretty? Not just that, but very pretty. Kincaid's tail swung in happy bemusement. "Yes sir, I do," he replied, more because he thought this was the right answer than because it was the truth. "That what y'all are doin'? Lookin' at the flowers?"

He took a few steps closer and then stopped, looking to the shewolf once more. "'Haps I could join you?" he politely requested, and then hurried to add, "I don't gotta come too close. Just hopin' t'get t'know some more folks."
* Kincaid is obviously not a shibe in a cowboy hat. Just a regular, reddish wolf. His avatar is just a silly spiritual portrait.
Messages In This Thread
of the people who were there before - by RIP Polaris - July 19, 2020, 11:04 AM
RE: of the people who were there before - by Rosewood - July 21, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: of the people who were there before - by Kincaid - July 23, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: of the people who were there before - by Rosewood - July 30, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: of the people who were there before - by Kincaid - July 30, 2020, 01:37 AM
RE: of the people who were there before - by RIP Polaris - August 01, 2020, 06:21 AM
RE: of the people who were there before - by Rosewood - August 03, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: of the people who were there before - by Kincaid - August 03, 2020, 08:41 PM