Arrow Lake i do not know what it is about you that closes and opens;
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

He drank the water as if the river existed only to sate his thirst, and Eleuthera was a fascinated spectator. The same thing about Revui struck her immediately now, as it did when they had first encountered one another — something that seemed to be a lifetime ago, now — is how he appeared to own the earth, without even really trying. It simply was, as he is: dominant.

The watched him, this man that was both literally and metaphorically larger than life, noting how he stood in such a stark contrast to the Seraphim of Elysium and the Faeries of Seelie Court. It was evident here, and now, in the two greyscale creatures that stood by the water’s edge. The two possibly couldn’t stand in more of a stark contrast from one another, but here they were, the universe daring to throw their paths into union one more time.

Revui withdraw from his engulfing of the river and shook his pelt, slinging water from his almost-submerged face, pelting here with raindrops. The woman closed her eyes and recoiled only slightly, mostly out of instinct, lifting one thin, willowy forearm and drawing it close as she drew away from the main splash zone. Then she opened a single lavender eye, then the other, and resumed her casual stance with a smile upon her maw that belied the fun that almost was.  

“Aye, I am," she answered, shaking her head enough only to cause her ears to bob back and forth — whatever small amount of water had wetted her fur would dry in a matter of moments under the bright sun, and it was more cooling than anything.“and now I'm wet, too."
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread