Redsand Canyon under the water i'll be sharpening my knife
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
trade thread: caregiver 

Colorless, it was an interesting thought when she looked over the crimson canyon that she now called her home. She stood out, ethereal in the way she glided from location to location. One might wonder how the red mist was not clinging to her ivory hairs and it was simple, she groomed rather regularly and it helped that in her mixed blood helped with how her coat was structured.

The next thing she had been going is gathering like a raven might with shining objects, ah but it wasn't little trinkets that the dove was hording but herbal remedies. IN her mouth she carried a variety of things she could find in this blood canyon, including little crystals that spoke to her about the great beyond. Funny that she had a strange vibe about her new home when the beast of a man showed her around this place, at first it seemed to want to ward her off but as she grew to know its deep red sands as they spoke to her in a way most would not understand.

Rain was picking up and for once her rather voluminous fur was not as wispy and ghostly as it had been but this was not what got her attention. It was a darker woman, one that limped and favored a side. Concern stitched are her brow as she gave a soft sound, a way to let her know she was behind her. Now all they needed to do was find an alcove as this rainstorm continued to call.

Messages In This Thread
under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Hela - July 22, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Dove - July 22, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Hela - August 01, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Dove - August 01, 2020, 04:10 PM