Redsand Canyon under the water i'll be sharpening my knife
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
She had gathered a few plants from within her new home, it was interesting what would grow in this new and interesting environment. From basil to aloe vera, fennel and lavender, even mint could grow in harsh climates! Now they were a bit water logged thanks to the rather frequent storms that seemed to be taking over her new home but wet herbs did not make them less useful to her patient, thankfully.

She spoke, flatly and the priestess could not help but smile and state the obvious even though this was not a question but rather a statement. "That I am." Her voice honeyed and smooth, but she said nothing else as se looked at the limb that showed her the problem. When the question was asked she tilted her head and thought, making sure that she was not lying to the woman when she nodded and responded in kind. "I do, but it will not be pleasant."

Messages In This Thread
under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Hela - July 22, 2020, 12:08 PM
RE: under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Dove - July 24, 2020, 04:23 AM
RE: under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Hela - August 01, 2020, 09:17 AM
RE: under the water i'll be sharpening my knife - by Dove - August 01, 2020, 04:10 PM