Sawtooth Spire though i have closed myself as fingers
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Eleuthera nodded as she listened to — well, she realized she never got either wolf’s name, or even the pack’s name — but she listened to the hardened woman speak in a tone that almost could have been mistaken as apologetic. Really, Eleuthera could have read the emotion of the entire thing as somewhat sheepish. But, the lilac faerie was already battling the fact that she had failed in her self-imposed mission, to bolster the defenses of the willows and Seelie Court. How proud she would have been to be the messenger which brought salvation to the faeries. She was still nodding as Wylla concluded, and when she noticed it, allowed the movement to taper off. “What you do with this information is for your pack, and your pack alone — but I am glad to have shared it with you.”  Eleuthera would never not do what sat, in her gut, as the altruistic choice. It was in her blood. 

It was, at least, well-rewarded in the short term. A low-effort meal she had procured;  and tonight, she would dine well.
“Thank you for your kindness.” and she waited for the silent, pale man to retrieve her a carcass of a quail, after which she plucked it from the earth, bade the two farewell, and ate her fill of pheasant for the first time, in a long time.

I’ll just close up here!
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - July 22, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 22, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 23, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 29, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 31, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 02, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 04, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 04, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 05, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 31, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 31, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 31, 2020, 08:15 PM