Hushed Willows as spring opens (touching, skillfully, mysteriously) her first rose
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

The way Kincaid’s tone suddenly fell flat immediately set Eleuthera’s pulse racing. In a small way, she didn’t think there would be any way he would have ever approved of it — if he did, he really wouldn’t have her safety at heart. But she had felt so good about it all that intuiting even a little of his displeasure made her worried. Certainly they had only spent a solitary night together, but nearly everything he said that night was profound and truthful, at least to Eleuthera. They saw the world the same way, so if he wasn’t into something, then Leu wanted to reconsider. 

It’s how she had been with Séamus, too. 

Eleuthera truly didn’t want to linger here, so she wanted to dispel any lingering worries he had about her recent goings-on.
“I confirmed their location, but don’t worry." Don’t you think that’s impressive?“I climbed up a mountain, and luckily I could see into the canyon. It totally reeks of them — I think there’s quite a few." She had taken every precaution she could by raising her elevation, and in the end, Eleuthera found she could not be sorry for it. The information gleaned from this act would benefit many, many wolves far and beyond Seelie Court. Perhaps it would even affect his new home, at Easthollow.

Kincaid was a rambler, likely having a hard time understanding why she must take such risks. To be honest, the lilac storm barely understood it herself. Eleuthera stopped walking, turning to face him, her lavender eyes deeply probing his.
“You know, it was funny, I realized as I was descending that it was the mountain I was born on." that, Eleuthera did not take for coincidence.

She exhaled deeply, looking somewhat browbeaten at the reality of the situation. These wolves were truly dangerous, and she feared the willow wolves had a target on their back.
“Kink, you know I can handle myself, but…" Eleuthera reached out a dainty foreleg and wrapped it around his, drawing the man in close and holding him there. “I’m glad you’re here." She pulled back her head, to take his gaze, looking up.“Thank you for coming. and staying." She wanted to go on and on about her life-pledge to the willows, and how the universe saw fit to throw her this huge test, but he already knew. Instead, the woman said what she really wanted to say.

“I want you to know that this mean absolutely everything to me." Now that she stated her piece, she would willingly move on from the subject. Perhaps there was no more to be said about it.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: as spring opens (touching, skillfully, mysteriously) her first rose - by Eleuthera - July 26, 2020, 09:54 PM