Redsand Canyon One more drink, one less I’ll lose
she'll make you take your clothes
off and go dancing in the rain
71 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Fascination, was that the word to use here? She had moved in closely and took inventory of his injuries, frowning as another voice interrupted her examination but then she remembered the howl. Ah, yes, they were coming to the announcement. The priest garbed in black and white asked if there was a show and she simply nodded, a smile coming to her lips as she explained. "A show it was, a drama that ended in tragedy but from the tragedy came victory." She almost laughed her reply but held it back, a twinkling in her eyes as she moved her eyes from his baby blues to the lifeless once of the nearly beheaded woman. Her skull was larger than her own and that was when an idea sparked, that would be a rather interesting idea if her grandmaster would fancy a listen. 

More canines poured in like a waves of color against the silvery hues that the mistress moon caste on their desert, the golden ginger had stepped closer and she held back any words that might have come to her and simply gave the girl a warm smile. She had learned she was not a healer but she offered to clean the wounds, interesting but she does not protest as the man speaks one word. Yes, but who was it to? With a small wave of her curled tail and looked over the crowd that gathered to his call, her eyes landing on the man she had treated for over worked paws. She saw the accusation, one she had heard many times before. Witch but why, was it because she was fascinated by this? Was it because her thoughts had someone channeled to him so he knew about the rituals that spun in her head with eager claws?

She turned to him as their leader spoke, all about the tale she had watched unfold. A mutiny, a poisoning. How cowardly, so low and weak to resort to letting plants to all the work for her rather than use her own strength but maybe she knew she would never win in a fight. That the way she died was already screaming a banshee's warning in her ears, she knew that would happen her self one day. Everyone heard the scream that signaled their day, a warning to let them say goodbye. She blinked and watched as he finished the beheading, The severed head rolling to her and all she could do was stare in interest, she could wear her skull but he took it back. His idea was close to hers but not quite, maybe she could get it after all.

he moved causing her own body to follow out on pure instinct, she said she needed to look over his woulds and so she would. It was then she thought to ask, "Can i have her skull once its picked clean?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Dove - July 27, 2020, 04:20 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Colin - July 27, 2020, 05:03 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Auriel - July 27, 2020, 05:48 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Derg - July 27, 2020, 07:33 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Renard - July 27, 2020, 09:25 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Dove - July 28, 2020, 01:05 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Midar - July 28, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Colin - July 28, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: One more drink, one less I’ll lose - by Derg - August 05, 2020, 05:51 PM