Razorback Ridge Am I stranger to you too?
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
current dated is fine, thanks for starting!!

He roamed away from the Empire. Restless, restless. Why was it like this? He was disturbed ever since the realization of his feelings for Hotaru. He could not let his desires overcome him with her... but with built up energy, he needed to find a release somewhere. Just someone to imagine as Reiko, or Hiromi, or Ibis or Hotaru... hurting the women at home was too risky. But out in the beyond, none would need to know of his crimes, and his name would not need to be tarnished. 

It was during one of these expeditions out from home that he spotted her: his relief, a little dark smudge on a ledge down below. Dark as a shadow, but with the pale mask of an angel, and gaze the color of a bloodred heart. 

Takeshi made his way down towards her, navigating the mountain terrain expertly, like a pro climber. It was here he stood far from the edge of the ledge, gazing at her at she moved inward with eyes that were almost hungry. Hi, He greeted in a low rumble, working a friendly smile across his broad face.
Messages In This Thread
Am I stranger to you too? - by Vanity - July 27, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Am I stranger to you too? - by Takeshi - July 27, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: Am I stranger to you too? - by Vanity - July 27, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: Am I stranger to you too? - by Takeshi - July 27, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: Am I stranger to you too? - by Vanity - July 27, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: Am I stranger to you too? - by Takeshi - July 29, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: Am I stranger to you too? - by Vanity - July 30, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: Am I stranger to you too? - by Takeshi - September 02, 2020, 03:42 PM
RE: Am I stranger to you too? - by Vanity - September 03, 2020, 05:09 AM