Hoshor Plains [M]aybe I'm going deaf
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: marking mature bc this guy sucks and is creepy so whether or not anything happens his brain thoughts r wack

Her voice was too low to hear, but the little grey speck did not go entirely unseen. These were the flatlands, after all- cover was rather little, and even as the vague smudge moved behind a bush, Takeshi pressed forward curiously. The closer he got, he smelled female, and milk- a child. This did not deter him. He imagined it was Hotaru he was approaching, but in some alternate universe where he did not need to care about morals or standards. Takeshi made his way to stand just in front of the bush, but would not worm his way behind it just yet. Come out, little girl, I won't hurt you. He cooed to the unseen child, smile touching his features whether or not she looked at him through the leaves.
Messages In This Thread
[M]aybe I'm going deaf - by Takeshi - July 27, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Maybe I'm going deaf - by Liliana - July 27, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: Maybe I'm going deaf - by Takeshi - July 27, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: Maybe I'm going deaf - by Liliana - July 27, 2020, 05:08 PM
RE: Maybe I'm going deaf - by Takeshi - July 27, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: Maybe I'm going deaf - by Liliana - July 27, 2020, 06:15 PM
RE: Maybe I'm going deaf - by Takeshi - July 27, 2020, 06:46 PM
RE: [M]aybe I'm going deaf - by Liliana - July 27, 2020, 06:52 PM