Hushed Willows Would I run off the world someday?
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Eleuthera spent all day preparing her offering. She was insistent that she do this alone, and spend the day alone, for what today stood for was no small deal for her. Eleuthera was dutiful and loyal, as evidenced by her lifetime with Séamus, and she took her promises very, very seriously. This pledge she was taking for the willows, for Seelie Court, was a life-bond decision for her. As long as there was something here worth protecting, she would place her life on the line to ensure it was kept safe from the powers in the world that might stoop to abuse it.

Bears, cats, and wolves alike.

Kincaid was here, and he supported her in this, so Eleuthera found that she had very few reservations about taking part in the initiation ceremony. At this moment, no part of her wanted to run. Instead, a calling to stay rushed to fill her, and finally use her skills and tact to better the group as a whole, for once.

Eleuthera took heed of the Queen’s call the moment Eleuthera perceived it dancing upon the air — she half trotted, half sprinted to the location the ceremony and rituals would take place (was there no place in the Hushed Willows that she wasn’t intimately familiar with?) and padded up to the scene quite merrily, rabbit swinging in her jaws, laughing when she saw that Kincaid had hunted and brought a fat summer hare as well.

The lilac woman was astounded that the cowboy was participating, to be honest — but he had expressed interests in the Faeries, in a capacity that was larger than something she solely influenced. Whether it was for her, or whether it was simply to slake his thirst for experiences (and another interesting story to tell), Eleuthera found herself profoundly grateful for the man; that she could go through this experience with him by her side. She always had done better, was more confident, as a duo. Perhaps now she would be even greater with a pack.

She pressed her muzzle against his neck, the limp rabbit thumping against his chest, and Eleuthera then presented the Queen, Lumiya, with the kill. The fodder was left at the silver-streaked fae’s feet, and Eleuthera crept backward to await the arrival of the other faeries and souls.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
Would I run off the world someday? - by Lumiya - July 28, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Kincaid - July 28, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Eleuthera - July 28, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Dante - July 28, 2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Stryx - July 29, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Valiant - July 29, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Caróg - July 30, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Eleuthera - August 06, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Dante - August 07, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Stryx - August 15, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Valiant - August 19, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Would I run off the world someday? - by Caróg - August 19, 2020, 10:16 PM