Hoshor Plains I miss you so
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
All Welcome 
@Rowan Dated 8/2

Steph wasn't really sure how she ended up on the east side of the mountains. She had just started walking and here she was. She had thought about going back to Easthollow but she wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do. It would always be her home, of course. But if she wanted to be an independent wolf in her prime, she felt she needed to make a name for herself in her own. Just like Valette had. 

So, instead of heading west, her paws had taken her east. She wasn't exactly sure where she was going or what she would find, but she supposed she would take it as it came. Her thoughts often went back to Sunny, and how this was supposed to be the adventure they took together. But if Steph wanted to look toward her future, she would need to find a way to let that dream go. Eventually. For now, she imagined him next to her, his eyes bright, his smile encouraging. For just a moment, her heart wasn't shattered.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
I miss you so - by Steph - August 01, 2020, 08:05 AM
RE: I miss you so - by Rowan - August 02, 2020, 07:05 AM
RE: I miss you so - by Steph - August 02, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: I miss you so - by Rowan - August 03, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: I miss you so - by Steph - August 03, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: I miss you so - by Rowan - August 09, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: I miss you so - by Steph - August 29, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: I miss you so - by Rowan - August 31, 2020, 02:57 PM