Otter Creek she was poetry in a world
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
hela supplies that each would have a different answer and offers that she is injured and he offers her a place to heal. praimfaya's lips tug into a pensive line; terse. frostbound gaze studies hela and then glimpses beyond her to the rising sunspire as she contemplates the warlord's further words. interesting. interesting, praimfaya repeats. you are the second i know that has joined them, third if you count donovan. i sparred with him once, genuinely liked him for the most part; and a second time when he intercepted a fight between nemisis and me. praimfaya supplies gesturing to her newest collection of scars. i heard she is gone.

her frostbound gaze returns to hela. i have not been shy about my displeasure of the saints' presence in the sunspire, praimfaya admits with an unapologetic and lofty shrug. i am territorial by nature. she offers in explanation. after a few seconds she breaks her silence once more, i... have my doubts about sagtannet and the capabilities of it's leadership. it was truth enough; she was annoyed at wylla for dismissing the woman that had saved her life and she was worried about mahler's priorities. interesting how? she asks, her curiosity genuine enough.
Messages In This Thread
she was poetry in a world - by RIP Praimfaya - August 01, 2020, 07:07 AM
RE: she was poetry in a world - by Hela - August 01, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: she was poetry in a world - by RIP Praimfaya - August 01, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: she was poetry in a world - by Hela - August 01, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: she was poetry in a world - by RIP Praimfaya - August 01, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: she was poetry in a world - by Hela - August 01, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: she was poetry in a world - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 07:08 AM