Emberwood Smeared with oil like David's boy, o lei o lai o lord,
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
The young man was pleasantly surprised to find the stranger recpetive to his kind words, smiling brighter from where he stood in the pouring rain. He padded a fstep or two nearer to the -woman, he believed- so he might not have to raise his voice so. I'd say so, yes. Haven't been here too long myself, but yes. Though I will say, he added on an exhale, It's been quite a bit heavier than usual. The streams are getting fat with water right about now, his voice trailed off as his mind wandered back to his visit to whitebark, and the rushing stream he'd come upon. The water had gushed heavily then; Dante wondered how the pack might fair should their banks flood. 

So, he began again, letting his gaze wander the surrounding area, I take it you're not from here? Unless you're just asking me about the weather as a nicety, he posed the question with gentle humor, gaze flitting over the woman with curiosity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smeared with oil like David's boy, o lei o lai o lord, - by Dante - August 05, 2020, 09:24 PM