Emberwood Smeared with oil like David's boy, o lei o lai o lord,
102 Posts
Ooc — Florian
Away
The boy gave a lopsided grin at her response, nodding in a way that showcased the youthful spirit he still possessed. His face grew sober at the description of her brother, playful ease melting away to a sharp focus s he nodded, cataloguing the details and siling them away for the next time he was patrolling or scouting about. Got it, he responded with a brisk nod and an empathetic smile. 

Her thanks was not neccesary, Dante felt as though it were simply the good thing to do to offer (having not would've been if nothing else, rude), but he accepted it with a gentle smile and cock of his head as he blinked over her once again. Of course. It really has been a pleasure, friend, but I ought to be getting back before I'm completely soaked. I'm a mess enoguh as it is, 'f I'm being honest. I really do hope you find your brother, and I'll keep an eye out. Give Artyom Seelie's well-wishes if you have a chance. He spared one final smile at the woman, warm and grateful for her company, before turning on his lanky limbs and trotting back in the direction of the court, eager to get to his fair lady and rest out of the way of the downpour.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smeared with oil like David's boy, o lei o lai o lord, - by Dante - August 19, 2020, 01:04 PM